Golf Shafts for Irons / SteelFiber fc80 (.370 Parallel Tip)
The all-new SteelFiber FC80 graphite iron shafts provide the revolutionary ‘Flight Control’ benefits of SteelFiber FC at new, lighter weights.
The SteelFiber FC ‘Flight Control’ graphite iron shafts combine the advanced composite technology of SteelFiber with variable tip stiffness for players who need higher trajectories. Unlike any graphite iron shafts in golf today, the SteelFiber FC70 shafts feature a dedicated tip stiffness profile that is incrementally softer throughout the set to fully compliment slower swing speed golfers. Plus, like all SteelFiber shafts, the FC reduces the risk of injury, lessens aggravation of existing injuries and decreases player fatigue, all while delivering greater distance and accuracy.
The SteelFiber FC80 delivers high performance at trimmed weights ranging from 69 grams (PW) to 76 grams (3-iron).
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 30 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.