DRI LITE 7 – the modern travel companion
The new DRI LITE 7 Stand Bag offers a larger winter top for more comfort and space. The bag holds 4
clubs more, than traditional winter bags and allows to travel and play without compromise.
This new model delivers an added performance layer with waterproof zippers and fabric and is highly
comfortable to wear. The DRI LITE technology keeps your bag dry longer than with standard golf bags.
All DRI LITE bags are water resistant and offer great extra protection for your equipment.
- 4-way oversize winter top
- Water resistant
- Ultra light weight
- Air channel straps
- Leg Lock System
- 4 pockets
- Cooler pocket
- Glove and towel holder
- Umbrella holder
- Transport handles
- Top size: 7,3 inches
- Weight: 1,7 kg
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 30 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.