|TROLLEY COMPATIBLE LEGLESS BOTTOM||
|TROLLEY COMPATIBLE HYBRID STAND||
|REINFORCED BAG CONNECTION AREA||
|TROLLEY COMPATIBLE LEG LOCK SYSTEM||
|POCKET WITH WATERPROOF ZIP||
|WEIGHT (IN KG)||
black, bluestone-black, charcoal-black-red, silver-blue-merlot, steelblue-black-rust, white-black-orange, white-merlot
DRI LITE HYBRID TOUR
The new water-repellent Dri Lite Hybrid Tour stand bag is the ultimate all-round solution for the golfer who likes to push and carry! This ingenious bag by BIG MAX sits perfectly square on a trolley thanks to its flat, footless trolley compatible base, leg lock feature and clever positioning of the stand mechanism to avoid twisting. As a stand bag it excels too, with an ultra light weight, despite its size, 14-way divider and 5 particularly spacious water-repellent pockets. Offers enough storage space for use on a trolley.
BIG MAX Dri Lite bags are suitable for all weather conditions, featuring waterproof material and zippers and are also particularly easy to care for and washable. Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid 2 combines all the advantages of cart and stand bags in an attractive overall package.
• 14-way full length divider
• 5 large water-repellent pockets plus an additional inside pocket
• Trolley-compatible hybrid stand
• Trolley-compatible bottom
• Trolley-compatible reinforced pad
• Ultra Lightweight Design
• Air Channel Strap for better air supply
• Cooler pocket
• Glove & towel holder
• Umbrella holder
• Weight: 2.0 kg
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 30 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.