The third installment in the 5th Generation Diamana™ family has arrived with Diamana™ GT. Designed based off the multiple-major winning 4th Generation Diamana™ ZF profile, the mid-launching, mid-low spinning Diamana™ GT incorporates several new technological advancements into an existing successful structure. Diamana™ GT was constructed with our breakthrough, proprietary Xlink Tech™ Resin System, a new technique that allows us to reduce the resin content of the shaft for the best feel possible while not diminishing the overall strength of the product. Featuring a firmer butt section than its siblings Diamana™ TB and Diamana™ PD, GT creates more flexibility in the shaft’s midsection while maintaining a firm tip.
Fitters around the world will also appreciate the use of Consistent Feel Design™ in the new Diamana™ GT. Consistent Feel Design™ minimizes variance in butt OD, weight and balance point across various weights and flexes, with the intention of making the shafts feel the same as you move between different weights and flexes in a fitting environment.
Key features include:
• Following Diamana™ TB and Diamana ™ PD, the new Diamana™ GT brings a profile that sits in between that launches lower than TB and spins more than PD
• Designed to evolve and elevate 4th Generation Diamana™ ZF with the addition of Xlink Tech™ Resin System and Consistent Feel Design™ to existing structure that includes MR70 and boron fiber
• Uses Xlink Tech™ Resin System to drive down resin content for best possible feel while creating a more stable, stronger, carbon-rich structure
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 30 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.