Diamana™ ZF-Series takes the signature ‘smooth’ bend profile Diamana™ BF-Series and pushes it in just the right places. Diamana™ ZF shafts feature moderately stronger, more stable butt and tip sections with a slightly softer and more active middle section. This produces a shaft that is incredibly solid during shaft loading and unloading, and at impact, but with smoother energy transfer and easier acceleration throughout the swing. The Diamana™ ZF-Series will also offer the first-ever 40g Diamana™ Fourth Generation Series shaft option. Diamana™ ZF-Series are perfect for any player looking to increase clubhead acceleration while maintaining stability and control through impact.
Like all of their Diamana™ Fourth Generation Series predecessors, Diamana™ ZF shafts owe their carefully calibrated stiffness and stability to two unique technologies: MR70 carbon fiber material, and Boron fiber.
Specifically designed and developed by Mitsubishi Chemical for high-performance applications, MR70 is an innovative new carbon fiber material that is 20% stronger and has 10% the modulus than conventional materials.
Boron Fiber is equivalent in stiffness to high modulus carbon fiber with superior compression strength. As a result, Boron Fiber is often utilized for structure reinforcement most notably in military applications.
The Ion Plating process creates a sophisticated, premium finish that cannot be achieved just by applying paint. The shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where chrome or silver alloy ions are fused to the shaft. It’s a more costly, time consuming process but it creates a stunning finish that we think is worth the extra time.
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 30 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.