The all new 8 sided OCTOTECH range has been specifically designed to fit perfectly into the natural shape of a golfer's hands whilst delivering ultimate feel and feedback from every stroke you make.
With Dimax technology giving you the traction when needed down both sides of the grip and a smooth soft-touch front, you have the perfect combination. The non-tapered design will help promote even grip pressure across both hands and by doing so reducing potential wrist action. The OCTOTECH will accommodate all of todays gripping styles, from Conventional, Claw, Left hand low, Prayer etc..
Grips available in this range:
|Width x Depth
|W36 mm × D28 mm
|W43 mm × D28 mm
The core size of all our grips is 0.580 inches / 14.73 mm
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 30 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.