Used by Matt Wallace, the OG Taper Lite 43 is based on the design of the Original 2THUMB grips specifically developed to keep shoulders aligned while reducing grip tension.
The OG TAPER LITE 43 is an incredibly versatile grip that will accommodate all of todays gripping styles, from Conventional, Claw, Left hand low, Prayer etc..
It's tapered design stays true to our Classic range of grips which promote even grip pressure across both hands and by doing so reducing potential wrist action.
Other grips available in this range:
||Width x Depth||Weight|
|OG TAPER 43
||W43 mm × D28 mm||160 grams|
|OG TAPER 43 LITE||W43 mm × D28 mm||75 grams|
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 30 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.