Widely used by professional golfers and with numerous wins, The Snug range is a tour proven favourite.
The Snug Tour features a smooth soft and flat front to ensure consistent grip alignment, whilst the rounded underbelly sits perfectly in the lifeline of your palm delivering the ultimate in feel and feedback.
With Dimax technology running down both sides of the grip to ensure traction when needed to help you sink more putts. This incredibly versatile grip will accommodate all of todays gripping styles, from Conventional, Claw, Left hand low, Prayer etc..
Grips available in this range:
||Width x Depth||Weight|
|SNUG TOUR 24
||W24 mm × D24 mm||68 grams|
SNUG TOUR 27
||W27 mm × D24 mm||35 grams|
|SNUG TOUR 30||W30 mm × D27 mm||
The core size of all our grips is 0.580 inches / 14.73 mm
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 30 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.