The Number 1 Graphite Iron Golf Shaft on the PRO TOURS With more PGA Tour wins than any other graphite iron shaft in history, SteelFiber golf shafts by Aerotech Golf are a true game-changer. Our innovative designs and unique material engineering help players sharpen their game while reducing fatigue and injury. Hit straighter. Hit longer and with less effort. Reduce your risk of injury or aggravating an existing injury. Welcome to the best rounds of your life.
The limited edition SteelFiber Black Label graphite iron shafts deliver extreme precision with a bold, new look! SteelFiber Black Label shafts feature the world-renown, tour-winning SteelFiber design and are engineered to the industry’s most extreme weight tolerances for ultimate custom fitting and performance.
Not only does the Black Label compliment many of the OEMs’ new black PVD premium club line extensions, but these shafts are manufactured to tighter weight tolerances specifically for the discerning clubmakers and golfers who appreciate extreme precision and the highest quality fully assembled clubs. Plus, like all SteelFiber shafts, the Black Label reduces the risk of injury, lessens aggravation of existing injuries and decreases player fatigue, all while delivering greater distance and accuracy.
Design & Technology
- High modulus graphite core
- Over 59 miles of steel fiber covers the entire surface of each shaft
- Each steel fiber has a diameter of 8 microns or approximately 1/10th the diameter of a human hair
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 30 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.