Tour Velvet, the #1 Grip Model played on all worldwide Tours is now available with patented ALIGN® Technology to improve clubface awareness and bring more consistency to your game.
When installed on a shaft, the red ridge rises and extends down the back of the grip to aid better hand alignment and more consistency, locking the hands in place every time.
ALIGN Technology locks in your hand placement for a consistent, square clubface throughout the swing, at address and impact.
State-of-the-art rubber blend for maximum playability, and a scientifically designed non-slip surface pattern with plus sign texture that pulls moisture away from the surface to allow for consistent traction in all conditions.
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 30 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.