2021 October, Graphite Design Co., Ltd. President Mr. Takuro Yamada will be releasing the 2022 model "TOUR AD UB" from the "TOUR AD" brand. The brand well trusted by Professional Golfers.
The "TOUR AD UB”series is a shaft that directly transmits power to the ball, further utilizing the head performance that are currently found in a large size and high moment of Inertia club heads.
High-strength, High-elasticity carbon fiber“Torayca®M40X”is used at the Tip to the Middle part, and“Torayca®T1100G”is placed in the Tip section to increase the rigidity of the tip to the middle part, thereby suppressing unnecessary movement of the head to make it even stronger producing direct hit impact.
A stiffer and rigid tip suppresses the torsion of the shaft without energy loss at impact.
"Slow taper Technology" for Stability and Precise ball control for prompt smooth tempo.
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 30 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.