THERE’S ONE BALL THAT’S BETTER FOR ALL
There’s a reason TP5 is the Most Complete Tour Ball in Golf, because it’s built like no other. As the only 5-layer Tour ball, it delivers unmatched performance off the tee, from the fairway and around the green. On any shot the golf course throws at you, there’s one ball that’s better for all.
NEW TOUR FLIGHT DIMPLE PATTERN
This aerodynamic dimple pattern produces explosive carry distances. The unique design 322-dimple pattern features a shallow overall dimple to reduce drag during ascent, with steep walls to trap air during descent in order to maintain lift and keep the ball airborne for longer.
The key to achieving enhanced speed without negatively affecting spin performance comes from TaylorMade’s proprietary 5-layer ball construction. Including a larger and more reactive Tri-Fast Core that delivers maximum carry and low drag and a Dual-Spin Cover that features an ultra-soft, highly durable cast urethane cover, TP5 offers complete tee-to-green performance without sacrifice. The ultimate result is a ball that promotes a fast launch, maximum carry distances and a steep angle of descent for extra stopping power – especially on long irons.
The Speed-Layer System is comprised of four increasingly stiff layers to produce more ball speed. The result is more carry distance off the tee, more control in the wind, and more spin around the greens.
HIGH-FLEX MATERIAL (HFM)
TP5 features a material called HFM (High-Flex Material), delivering higher ball speeds through a greater rebound effect. HFM acts like a tightly wound spring that builds energy and rebounds quickly, generating more ball speed.
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 30 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.